Once preparing for a date with a girl, you probably want to look the best. Indeed, clothes make the men. But, in the middle of a date, it will be more important what you say than wear. Here are some 80 good questions to ask a girl, which will help you to have a meaningful conversation.
Don’t want to make things complicated on the first date? Here are some weird questions to ask.
- What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
- Are you a dog person or a cat person?
- What made you felt Déjà vu?
- What bring chills down your spine?
- If you could do anything without getting caught, what would it be?
- If you were an animal, what would you be?
- If you could write your own law that everyone had to follow, what would it be?
- What’s the biggest secret you’ve ever kept from your parents?
- What’s your grossest personal habit?
- What’s the most embarrassing thing that happened to you in school?
- If you could jump into the pool of something what would it be?
- Which family tradition you find the weirdest?
- What do you want people to stop asking you?
- If you could ever be on the cover of any magazine, which one would you choose?
- What is the most annoying personality trait someone can have?
- What are the ridiculous goals you have?
- What would you do if you could be invisible for one day?
- What fictional place would you most like to go?
- If you could be any Disney character, who would you be?
- What’s the weirdest nickname people call you?
The small talk is not the way you find out something interesting about a person. If you want your date to open her heart for you, look through some deep questions to ask a girlfriend.
- If you could go on a dinner with anyone in the world, who’d you invite?
- What do you regret in your life that you didn’t do?
- Do you believe in soulmates?
- If it was possible to redo one day in your life, what day would that be?
- What’s the one thing you would like to change about your personality?
- What makes you feel accomplished?
- What’s your favorite book and what do you like about it?
- The quality you most admire in a man?
- The quality you most admire in a woman?
- What is your idea of happiness?
- What do you appreciate most about your friends?
- What are you most thankful for?
- What’s something you can’t spend a day without?
- What would you tell your past self?
- What’s one thing you wish you didn’t know?
- How do you think people see you?
- What is your favorite smell?
- What’s the scariest dream you’ve ever had?
- What is your deepest fear?
- What do you love doing when you are alone?
A long-term relationship includes loyalty, commitment, love and all other things we all long for. But, sometimes you do get to know someone that intimately, that you don’t know what to talk about. Here are some romantic questions to keep the thrill in your relationship.
- Do I make you happy?
- What’s the one flaw in me you would like to change?
- When did you first fall in love with me?
- How would you react if I was able to read your mind?
- What do you like the most about my appearance?
- Do you ever feel like we’ve known each other our whole lives?
- Do you like it when I touch your hair?
- What is your favorite dream that involved me?
- What was your favorite childhood toy?
- Have you ever said “I love you” to someone and felt terrible because you didn’t feel that way?
- What is your favorite memory of me so far?
- What is the best thing you like about my personality?
- How would you describe the way I smell?
- What qualities do you like in me the most?
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- What’s the craziest thing you’d do for me?
- If you were writing a book about your life, what would the title be?
- What’s your favorite gift I’ve ever given to you?
- What are the three things that make you go weak in your knees?
- If there is one thing that makes you smile instantly, what is it?
Flirting with someone is one thing, but if you want to discover more about a girl’s life and personality you need to be direct and straightforward. Look through some personal questions to ask a girlfriend.
- How do you know when you are in love?
- What is the most exciting place you’ve ever traveled to?
- Are relationships meant to last forever?
- What’s something you’ve never done but always wanted to?
- What kind of a parent you’d want to be?
- If you could ask me anything, what would it be?
- What is the best relationship advice you’d want to tell your younger self?
- Are you friends with any of your exes?
- What is a relationship deal-breaker for you?
- What would you define as cheating?
- Is flirting cheating for you?
- Is it better to love or to be loved?
- What was the worst date you’ve ever been to?
- What’s the craziest thing you’ve done for love?
- What song reminds you of me?
- Have you ever had a dream about me?
- What impression do you try to give when you first meet someone?
- What important thing have relationships taught you?
- Do you believe in fate?
- What are your biggest fears about relationships?