Automobiles have been a part of the human race since the early 20th century. We have some of our most sweet and romantic memories tied to an automobile. As the population grows, so is the growth of cars on the streets. People work hard to buy their dream vehicle. And once they do, there is some low-life that steals that dream away from them. Fret not, as we have the best car tracker apps that will make sure your vehicle is safe.
The 5 Best Car Tracker Apps You Need
Different people have different needs. That is the most beautiful thing about diversity. Whether you want to track a single vehicle or a whole fleet of them, there are various best car tracker apps in the market to choose from.
Optimus 2.0 GPS Tracker
The battery-operated Optimus GPS Tracker is a minuscule yet wondrous device. Not only can you use it to track cars but also to track people. This device is very small, and you can hide it anywhere in your car. The associated apps are available for both Android and iOS. It offers the following features:
- Up to 2 weeks of battery
- Alerts for movement and speeding
- Create Geofences and get notified when the device enters or leaves the area.
- Location History and SOS Button
- You can view the speed and direction of the device.
- Compatible with Google Maps
This one is indeed the most professional among the best car tracker apps in the market. The targeted audiences for MapME are people who run a transportation business. This application is best for tracking the number of vehicles from a single account. MapME.net is basically a website where you have to create an account. It also has an Android-based app that can install on multiple devices.
The web UI (User Interface) is simple to understand and easy to use. It provides you with organized information regarding each individual vehicle in your fleet. Some of the features are as follows:
- It gives around the clock updates of the real-time location of your cars.
- Set speed limits so you will get alerts if your vehicles are moving too fast.
- You can create zones and get warning alerts when your vehicles enter or leave that zone.
- Share the live location of an individual car.
- An advanced travel distance report.
- An SOS alert service.
- Also, you can track how long a vehicle stays in a specific area.
A very sophisticated and complete package, the Trackimo platform is best for your vehicle. It is very suitable for worried parents. As they can use it to keep a track on their teenage children. Also, it has an SOS button, so, help will be there in case your child is in trouble.
- Smart alerts by text, email, and app notifications
- Worldwide Coverage
- Works on 3G GSM
- SOS Button
- Real-time Tracking
BrickHouse Security Spark Nano
This is the best microdevice among the best car tracker apps. You can get most of the features that other micro trackers offer plus some extra too. It is the most durable micro tracker device. The best thing is that it has a month to month subscription that can you cancel anytime without penalty. Furthermore, it is also available internationally. Let’s count the features:
- Rapid Track (Minute-by-minute updates)
- 4G Cellular Network
- Available on iOS and Android
- View real-time location on the web browser
- Speed limits, Travel reports, Geofencing, and Panic button
- Easy to use interface
My Car Tracks
This is a very advanced application that breaks the conventional hard-wired GPS trackers. This application uses the driver’s phone to locate the vehicle. It is more business-oriented as compared to other best car tracker apps. It is the only app in this list with the feature to automatically detect and record trips. This means, your work just got easier. Here are the top features of this app:
- Zero Installation cost
- Automatic Record Keeping
- Drive Detection and Battery Saving
- Option to generate multiple types of reports (IRS, Log Book, CSV, CRM, etc.).
- Real-time Fleet location and Fleet performance report
- Payroll integration
- Dispatch jobs to the vehicles in the field
Find your car in no time with these best car tracker apps
There are plenty of car tracker apps in the market for you to choose from. We hope that our list of the best car tracker apps will help you decide which app suits you. If you are a business and have to look over a large fleet then my car tracks or mapME suits you. However, if you are a parent who wants to keep an eye on their kid, then Optimus 2.0 or BrickHouse Spark Nano is the right option.